Welcome to Day 5 of the Simple Stories & Petaloo Design Team-Up Week! We’re so excited to team up with Petaloo to share some inspiring projects with you this week.
We’ll be giving away two great Petaloo prize packages at the end of the week, so be sure to play along and check back on Sunday the 16th to see if you’re the lucky winner!
Here are the different ways you can play along –
- Like Simple Stories on Facebook
- Share this blog post on your Facebook wall and tell us you did on our Facebook wall
- Follow Simple Stories on Pinterest
- Follow Simple Stories on Instagram at simplestories_
- Comment hereon our blog or on Facebook
Hi, Alissa here with you today! I've got another Life Documented spread using the Homespun line from Simple Stories and several awesome products from Petaloo. I love how the Petaloo products add pretty layers to my Pocket Page spreads on the outside of the pockets. So fun!
I also included a 6x8 Pocket Page insert and I used the new 2x2 Insta Pocket Pages. I was even able to make a little confetti pocket with some of the Petaloo flowers. No sewing machine? Staples work great to close up the opening.
And the insert page. I really LOVE these new smaller pockets in the 6x8 Pocket Pages!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Head on over to the Petaloo blog and check out what their Design Team has created using their embellishments and our Simple Stories products! They’re also hosting giveaways as well, so what are you waiting for – head on over! J
Check in again with us tomorrow for more inspiring projects from Simple Stories & Petaloo!
- 12x12 Collection Kit
- Fundamental Cardstock Stickers
- Expression Cardstock Stickers
- Bits & Pieces
- SN@P! Cards
- Enamel Dots - Teal, Red & Yellow
- Fancy Trims (shades of beige)
- Bontanica Collection Faux Dried Blooms (red)
- Botanica Collection Faux Dried Blooms (cranberry/amber/green)
- Textured Elements Mini Blossoms (amber)
- Textured Elements Mini Blossoms (ivory)
- The Penny Lane Garden Collection Forget Me Nots ( robin egg blue)