We’ll be giving away two great Petaloo prize packages at the end of the week, so be sure to play along and check back on Sunday the 16th to see if you’re the lucky winner!
Here are the different ways you can play along –
- Like Simple Stories on Facebook
- Share this blog post on your Facebook wall and tell us you did on our Facebook wall
- Follow Simple Stories on Pinterest
- Follow Simple Stories on Instagram at simplestories_
- Comment hereon our blog or on Facebook
Rebecca here today and let me tell you -- combining Simple Stories Homespun collection with Peteloo floral embellishments was a breeze! It is like they were made for each other.
And YES, you can use flowers on boy layouts, especially when that boy is making a wish on dandelions! ;) I love the Petaloo Textured Elements collection because they add such wonderful, well, texture! Here I layered a Mini Ivory Blossom over an Amber Mixed Texture Layer.
I did the same thing here. I added this layered flower over a 2x2 Simple Stories square.
More Mini Blossoms on Textured Layers:
And another brad on a Mini Blossom. The brads worked perfectly as flower centers and tied the two companies products together!
Now, head on over to the Petaloo blog and check out what their Design Team has created using their embellishments and our Simple Stories products! They’re also hosting giveaways as well, so what are you waiting for – head on over!
Check in again with us tomorrow for more inspiring projects from Simple Stories & Petaloo!
Supplies used :
Simple Stories Silhouette Cut
- 12 x 12 Collection Kit (transparency)
- Bits and Pieces
- Expression Cardstock Stickers
- Grateful patterned paper
- Happy Family patterned paper
- BEautiful Life patterned paper
- Grey Wood patterned paper
- Yellow Dots patterned paper
Petaloo Products :
- The Penny Lane Garden Collection - Forget Me Nots (Robin Egg Blue)
- Textured Elements Collection - Mixed Textured Layers (Amber)
- Textured Elements Collection - MIxed Textured Mini Blossoms (Ivory)