For the past few years I've made a December Daily album each holiday season. What I haven't been as good about is updating my kids' individual albums. Their Christmas pages are looking a little bare, so I though during the relative quiet of November, I would try to catch up on their albums.
I started with my son's album from 2011. Pocket Pages made it so simple to put this spread together. I mainly used green colored cards and embellishments from the December Documented line to tie everything together.
On the back of the insert I included a journaling card I typed out on the computer of some of the highlights of the holiday. I added a chipboard embellishment to make it a little more festive.
To see more projects using our December Documented collection, check out our December Documented Pinterest board
What types of projects are you working on this holiday season?
I am using a 12x12 Sn@p! Faux Leather Album in teal for all of my Life Documented projects.
Today I am using the Design 2 Pocket Pages
and the Design 4 Pocket Pages
- December Documented Fundamental Cardstock Stickers
- December Documented Expression Cardstock Stickers
- December Documented Chipboard
- December Documented Journaling Cards
- December Documented Title Strip Elements
- December Documented Sn@p! Cards
- December Daily Sn@p! Cuts