Hi all! Kay here with a few weeks of Life Documented using the new Daily Grind collection. I am IN LOVE with this new line. I have done the last 4 weeks with it, and feel it pulls together quickly and easily.
Here are two weeks in October. While this isn't a fall line, it worked perfectly with the fall colors of the week!
Left Side: Sorry about the elk picture. My DH is so proud though! LOL!
Right Side: The colorful Viewmaster cut makes me so happy!
Another week in October. More fall fun!
To see more projects with Daily Grind, check out our Daily Grind Pinterest board
As always I used my Brown Faux Leather album
And I used these Pocket Pages
Supplies Used - Daily Grind
- Fundamental Cardstock Stickers
- Expression Cardstock Stickers
- 6x6 Paper Pad
- 3x4 Journaling Card Elements
- 4x6 Journaling Card Elements I and II
- Sn@p Cuts
- Sn@p Cards
Products used from Daily Grind:
- Ephemra #3629
- Chipboard #3628
- Brads #3627
- Everyday Hustle 12x12 paper #3606
- 4x4 Quote & 6x8 Photo Mat #3613
- 2x12 Border & 4x12 Title Strip Elements #3614
- Bingo Cards/Months 12x12 paper #3616
- Ornage Chunky Chevron/Dots #3617
- Teal Chunky Cevron/Dots #3619
- Red Chunky Chevron/Dots #3620
- Yellow Chunky Chevron/Dots #3621