August 13, 2012
I love to buy Christmas presents but I love to wrap them even more! Every year I wrap my gifts in plain kraft paper and then I dress them up with homemade tags. Imagine how excited I was when I received my Homemade Holiday Collection with this piece of paper:
All I had to do is team that up with this fabulous sticker sheet:
To give my tags dimension, I used popdots and added in other fun elements like twigs, twine, buttons, wire, sticks and clothespins.
Do you know what the good news is.... I only used 5 of the 12 bingo cards on the sheet....I still have seven fun tags left to create!
- Handmade Holiday #2721 - Bingo Cards
- Handmade Holiday #2701 - Sticker Sheet
- Handmade Holiday #2709 - Flash Cards
- Handmade Holiday #2704 - Wonderland
- Handmade Holiday #2717 - Red Dot
- Handmade Holiday #2719 - Music