I took a photo of my basic layout. It's ok. It's using papers and letter stickers from the Awesome range as well as a pocket for some journaling and a couple of accents to add dimension.
I've added more character and layers using my favourite thing - elements cut from the 6x6 paper pad as well as a couple of cardstock stickers raised on pop dots.
And the layout is finished off nicely with a simple row of stitching and some white mist splatters.
Confession time: it's probably one of half a dozen boy-style layouts I've created and I LOVE IT! The collections make is so easy to create interesting, perfectly coordinating layouts!
I hope I've inspired you to add a bit more Simple Stories to your next layout!
Products used from the Awesome range:
- #2201 6x6 paper pad
- # 2209 Awesome flash cards designer cardstock
- #2204 So random designer cardstock
- #2217 Blue mini dot/Ledger simple basics designer cardstock
- #2202 Fundamentals cardstock stickers
- #2203 Expressions cardstock stickers