Thank goodness it's Friday! Kim here, and I am so excited for the weekend. I do love my weekends with all activity, the chaos and the fun! Lately though, my weeks have been pretty great too. I am blessed to be able to spend every day with my new grandson, William. As you can imagine, we spend quite a bit of time cuddling, but even more time taking photographs! He is such a fun subject and so stinkin' cute, of course!
I love it when my daughter sends him over with all sorts of fun outfits...even better are the hats! This cute Link hat was just screaming for me to get the camera out. I just had to oblige! So here he is in his adorable Link hat:
Pretty cute, huh? LOL....I just love him to pieces! The new AWESOME collection was just the perfect color combination and those element cards had just the perfect sayings for this set of photos. This layout came together quick & easy. I love it when that happens!
What I love about the AWESOME Collection is it's versatility...it seems to work with just about any photo I grab these days.
You know my blog post wouldn't be complete without a couple of cards to go with it, so here you go:
- Awesome - Fundmental Cardstock Stickers
- Awesome - Expression Cardstock Stickers
- Awesome - Orange/Star Map Paper
- Awesome - Red Dot/Grid Paper
- Awesome - Grey Wood/Dictionary Paper
- Awesome - Vertical Journaling Card Elements
- Awesome - Flash Cards Paper
- Awesome - Totally Cool
- Awesome - Designer Cardstock
- Awesome - Journaling Card Elements
- Awesome - Title Strip Elements
I hope you have a wonderful weekend - get out and enjoy the fun!