Hey all! It's Kay, with my first post with Simple Stories. I consider myself to be a simple scrapper (otherwise known as time-impaired), but with Simple Stories I find that my layouts come together so quickly I have time to add a few handmade elements.
As a mat for the photo I used one of the 6x8 mats cut out from the 4x4 quotes and 6x8 mats paper. Looks like I pieced it together by hand. Bonus! I then added a few strips of paper, a few stickers, a journaling piece, and the chipboard number.
It came together so quickly, I thought it would be fun to add something with a little dimension. I used my Silhouette to cut out these cute pinwheels, inked and curled the edges, and added the sticks and brads to complete the look.
I hope you are inspired to add a little something you made to your pages. If you're like me, it's a new concept. LOL!
- Fabulous Fundamental Cardstock Stickers
- Fabulous Expression Cardstock Stickers
- 4x4 Quote & 6x8 Photo Mat Elements Paper
- Fabulous Simple Basics Designer Cardstock in Pink Flower/Ledger
- Fabulous Simple Basics Designer Cardstock in Orange Mini Dot/Doily