I am in LOVE with the new BABY STEPS Collection! Be sure to read all the way down this post for your chance to win some!
Of course, it helps that my second grandbaby is on the way! I love the current trend in mini-books where all the elements and pages are different sizes but all part of the same book. The Simple Stories system of elements is perfect for this sort of creation! I worked with almost every part of the collection for this Baby's First Year Photo Album:
After using the 6 x 6 Paper pad for the base pages, I used the 4 x 6 elements for additional inside pages. The 1st - 12th month journaling spots are perfect elements to place across from the monthly photo space. I love that they are 2-sided and the back adds extra space for more journaling and/or photos. Every month has a page for a photo, a card for monthly milestones, and two additional mini elements for added photos and/or journaling.
Here is a sample of what month #2 looks like:
a couple more inside page examples:
The back cover:
I can't wait to give this to my daughter-in-law at her baby shower. All she has to do is add photos and journaling and she will have a baby book for the Baby's First Year! I made it super easy and labeled what size photos to add to the journaling blocks. In addition, I will add a good journaling pen and some adhesive for her too!
Baby Steps supplies Used:
- #1601 - Baby Steps 6 x 6 Paper Pad
- #1602 - Baby Steps 12 x 12 Fundamental Stickers
- #1602 - Baby Steps 12 x 12 Expression Cardstock Stickers
- #1604 - Baby Steps Special Delivery
- #1607 - Baby Steps Perfect
- #1609 - Baby Steps Flash Cards
- #1610 - Baby Steps Journaling Card Elements #1
- #1611 - Baby Steps Journaling Card Elements #2
- #1612 - Baby Steps Vertical Journaling Card Elements
- #1614 - Baby Steps Border & Title Strip Elements
- #1615 - Baby Steps page Elements
Here is a bonus for you today! A couple extra designs that were created for the booth at CHA!
Did you make it all the way down here? If you did, guess what? If you head over to my blog today, I have a Baby Steps 6 x 6 Paper Pad giveaway for you to enter! All y ou have to do is leave 2 comments - one here and one on my blog post. I will draw a winner on Monday night, the 22nd! Good Luck!
Thanks for hanging out with me today! Enjoy your weekend!